Hello, Guest

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
What's new

The_Donuticus vs SimplyMadi

The_Donuticus

The_Donuticus, Plaintiff

v.

SimplyMadi, Defendant

Civil Complaint:

SimplyMadi claimed she was the Author of 'The Parliamentary Establishment & Standards Act', when in fact 'The_Donuticus' was the Author.

Parties:

Plaintiff: The_Donuticus
Defendant: SimplyMadi

Factual Allegations:

SimplyMadi claimed she was the author of the 'The Parliamentary Establishment & Standards Act', she was not.

Legal Claims:
1. SimplyMadi used her position in government to pass off the work of another as her own, this is 'Corruption' - she could not have done this without her position, she saw the chance to cement herself in history.
2. SimplyMadi committed 'Criminal Fraud' by passing off someone else's work as her own.

Prayer for Relief:
1. The_Donuticus be given his rightful place in history.
2. We be allowed to prosecute 'SimplyMadi' for 'Corruption', so that we can see the Queen justice done.

Verification:
I, The_Donuticus, hereby affirm that the allegations in the complaint AND all subsequent statements made in court are true and correct to the best of the plaintiff's knowledge, information, and belief and that any falsehoods may bring the penalty of perjury.

Your honor, due to external CityRP affairs. The individual suing me claimed to leave the server, thus leaving parliament, and our nation stranded. Due to the nature of The_Donuticus' leaving his character left with him. Additionally, I was granted permission by The_Donuticus to use in parliament, after his departure and removal from the server entirely.

I can provide any proof of the above statements as necessary too.

Considering the contexts and reasonings for both my submissions of such a bill, the nature in which it had to be removed in the first place, and the out-of-roleplay arguments in this case. I officially motion to disregard this case and simply allow me to edit the bill to include the now-returned Donuticus as the "Original Author". I have nothing and continue to gain nothing, by having my name authored on such bill, so the argument of corruption is absurd. Thank you for your time, your honor.

Objection
Motion that I "had left the server" is redundant give the fact I have clearly not left, as I am here.

Motion for Sanctions:
This is completely outside court procedure, we beg to court to please bring order so that we can get a fair trial.

Your honor, I can provide evidence if needed that The_Donuticus indeed either left the server or was in the process of doing so.

On the complaint
Prayer for Relief 1. is too vague to be granted.
Prayer for Relief 2. is outside of the scope of a civil case.

Furthermore, the complaint fails to state a claim on which relief can be granted. It's unclear what right the defendant allegedly infringed upon and what damages have resulted from the infringement.

The complaint was wholly vague and lacking in content and rationale. Therefore I am dismissing this case, without prejudice.

As a note to the plaintiff, from the limited information in the complaint. It is the court's understanding that this suit is regarding a bill the defendant proposed as a member of parliament.

Therefore, it seems probable that this was an official act, by a government official in their official capacity. If true, the defendant could not be held personally liable, and could also not be ordered to edit the bill, as this would be an official act and not within the purview of this lawsuit.

So if the plaintiff seeks to re-file, the complaint considers whether the opposing party is the government or the member of parliament as a private person and makes sure to amend the complaint to address the problems above.

For future reference, don't talk in the thread unless summoned and I will also caution any party from making editorial comments in this thread. Failing to adhere to the rules will result in a contempt of court charge.

The_Donuticus is held in contempt of court and the MoJ is authorized to fine them $500 and sentence them to 10 minutes of jail time.

Back