Hello, Guest

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
What's new

Act of Parliament Ministry of Events and Culture Act

Do the members of the house wish to bring the below bill into law?

• Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

huney69

Staff
Parliament Member
huney69
huney69
Author: Huney Sixtynine MP
Sponsor: N/A
Type: Act of Parliament

A
BILL
TO
CREATE A MINISTRY OF EVENTS AND CULTURE​

1) Bill Intentions
a) This bill is intended to create a Ministry of Events and Culture (MEC), with the hope of engaging and entertaining settlers through Isles-wide community events.

2) Structure
a) The Ministry of Events and Culture shall be overseen by the Minister of Events and Culture.
i) The Minister is hereby in charge of enacting all policies, events, and programs run
by the MEC.
ii) The Minister is hereby in charge of hiring and administration of the MEC.

3) Duties
a) The Ministry of Events and Culture is tasked with engaging and retaining the public of the Isles through events.
i) Examples of this includes but are not limited to; isles-wide PvP events, month long contests, timed competitions, themed competitions for different months and holiday celebrations.
b) The Ministry of Events and Culture is tasked with promoting local culture.
i) Examples of this includes but are not limited to; isles-wide art competitions and ministry logo contests.

Enactment: This act will take immediate effect upon receiving Crown approval.

Last edited:
"By the authority invested the in Kingdom of Regalis, and in the loyal people of Azalea Isles, I hereby declare the Ministry of Events and Culture Act to be law in the Isles, with the full force of enactment."
- Queen Eleanora of the Kingdom of Regalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back