Hello, Guest

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
What's new

Queen's Parliament - ELECTION SEPTEMBER 2024

Select up to six candidates that you wish to vote for.

• Aladeen22 [PCA]

• Mr. Geezer (Bezzergeezer) [PCA]

• Tonga1 [PCA]

• Mr. James (fluffywaafelz)

• Mr. Unity (UnityMaster) [PCA]

• Mr. Adisa (Stoppers) [PCA]

• Mr. Crumplesnatch (Fergie_Foo)

• MrFluffy2U94

• Ms. Lefaye (CaseyLeFaye) [PCA]

• Mr. Peregrine (MikAndSoj)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

CityRP

play.cityrp.org

ELECTION

This is the official thread for the election of the Queen's Parliament in Azalea Isles, occurring September 5-15, 2024. For information on the position and process of government, refer to the Mandate for the Isles and the press releases by Queen Eleanora of Regalis.

The Queen's Parliament consists of 6 seats, dependent on the amount of interest during the election.

There are no requirements for candidacy at this time. Any persons loyal to Azalea Isles may declare to run in the election. If you are running on behalf of a party, please ensure you have the permission of the party to run under their banner.

You may declare by replying to this thread using the following format:

"I, <username or character name>, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as <an independent or party name>."

e.g. "I, Raymond West, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a member of the Loyalist Party."

Declarations close on the 14th day of this month. After that, voting will be open until September 15, 2024.

I, Aladeen22, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea.

I, Bezzergeezer, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea.

I Tonga1, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a Member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea

I, fluffywaafelz, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as an Independant.

I, Unitymaster, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea.

I, Stoppers, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea.

I, Jebediah Crumplesnatch, declare that I will be seeking re-election to a seat in the Queens Parliament as an initially independent member, joining a party once I am legally able.

I, CaseyLeFaye, declare that I will be seeking election to a seat in the Queen's Parliament as a member of the Progressive Coalition of Azalea.

Back