Hello, Guest

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
What's new

Minister of Events & Culture CIF

Kingdom of Regalis

Consideration Interest Forum - Minister of Events and Culture​

The Colony Planning Committee of Regalis, on behalf of the Government of Azalea Isles, has opened up this thread for open-interest submissions to the Minister of Events and Culture role. Please be advised that this is not an application, but rather just a way for people to indicate that they would like to be considered for the role. This forum will close on Saturday, August 3 at 12AM EST.

The Minister of Events and Culture will be tasked with developing the foundations to a new Ministry in Azalea Isles.

Expectations for a Minister
  • Ministers are expected to:
    • Remain consistently active through their tenure where possible.
    • Hire, fire, and manage employees in their Ministry.
    • Be accountable to members of the public.

Responsibilities of a Events and Culture Ministry
  • It is expected that the Ministry of Events and Culture will (not limited to):
    • Work with Her Majesty's existing event schedule and plans
    • Promote and preserve Azalea Isles’ ever-growing Culture, both nationally and locally
    • Organize and host events, and maintain a steady event schedule both in-game and on Discord.
    • Execute and host government-required events (Election results, inaugurations, etc)
    • Gather feedback to strengthen community relations
    • Assist in recording and preserving server history

When submitting your interest in the CIF for Minister of Events and Culture, please use this format:

Name:
Reason for Interest:
Possible Ideas or Policies:
Current Experience for the Position:
AT LEAST 1 In-Game Event Idea:

"I swear allegiance to Queen Eleanora, and if selected as Minister of Events and Culture, will faithfully execute my duties in line with the Mandate. I shall stand by her Majesty and oppose any traitors to the colony."

The Crown thanks you for your support in preserving the community and Azalea Isle’s culture.

Name:
Regyna Allen (SimplyMadi)

Reason for Interest:
Events, Community Engagement, and Culture are all very big, personal interests of mine

Possible Ideas or Policies:
Eventually, I think the ministry could either fully manage or at least assist with CityRP Social Media accounts. Also, the possible creation of the following jobs:
- Event Planner: Self Explanatory, helps plan and host events
- Cultural Ambassador: Organizes cultural showcases, collaborates with different cultural groups and ensures representation in events. Ensures the preservation of Azalea Isle's Culture
- Media Producer: Creates promotional materials such as posters, videos, and social media content. Documents events through photos and videos for archival and promotional purposes.

Some additional ideas/policies are bulleted below:
- Implement a feedback system to gather player opinions on events and use this data to improve future events.
- Create a library or museum where players can learn about the server's history and major events.
- Provide support for players with different play styles and experience levels, such as beginner-friendly events and accessibility options.

Current Experience for the Position:
My experience ranges from irl event work to other roleplay server experience. You can see my experience listed below:
IRL:
- Assisted my old manager with planning events
- Assisted with the management and creation of social media promotional posts
In-Game:
- Was the Secretary of Public Affairs on another server
- Created the following roles under that Department: Event Coordinator and a Social Media Management Team
- Assisted in the creation and hosting of events on such server
- Managed Cabinet Meetings and took notes, showing my experience with record-keeping
- Managed and documented important server history in a city museum

AT LEAST 1 In-Game Event Idea:
- City-wide Scavenger Hunt: An exciting scavenger hunt where players race to find hidden items and complete challenges across the city for rewards and prizes
- Sports Tournament (Olympics): A competitive sports event featuring various games and challenges.
- Mystery in the Mansion: A roleplay-driven murder mystery event set in a grand mansion.

I swear allegiance to Queen Eleanora, and if selected as Minister of Events and Culture, will faithfully execute my duties in line with the Mandate. I shall stand by Her Majesty and oppose any traitors to the colony.

Last edited:
Back